PM Diplom of the Year
CALL FOR PROPOSALS FOR PROJECT MANAGEMENT THESIS OF THE YEAR 2020 AWARD
1. PURPOSE OF THE APPLICATION
Through diploma theses on project management
- presentation of young professionals and their work to the project management profession
- promoting the career development of young professionals
- providing a supply for the project management profession
- developing a project management culture
2. NOTICE OF TENDER AND PRESENTER OF THE PRIZE
The tender is announced by PMI Budapest, Hungarian Section is the Hungarian organization of the Project Management Institute
The cooperating partner is the Project Management Department of the Communications and Informatics Scientific Association (HTE).
3. WHO CAN APPLY?
The Project Management Diploma Thesis of the Year is open to all those who have submitted and successfully defended their BSc / BA, MSc / MA dissertation in Hungarian or English in any higher education institution during any of the two academic years (academic year) prior to the application period, where project management methods and tools are used. , and the theoretical and practical contents and results of the project management methodology were presented.
4. WHY APPLY?
Winner of the Project Management Diploma Thesis of the Year award:
He will win the "Project Management Diploma Thesis of the Year" award recognized by the project management profession, which he will receive at the annual English-language Art of Projects conference of PMI Budapest, Hungarian Section, free of charge. you will have the opportunity to participate in the PM Forum project management conference organized by HTE, you will have the opportunity to introduce yourself on the website of PMI Budapest, Hungarian Section.
The author of the first three best papers may choose a textbook published under the auspices of pmi.org in addition to the Certificate of Appreciation. The prize for the consultant for the first three places: a textbook of your choice, published by pmi.org. Opportunity to appear on the PMI Budapest website with a short (roughly 2 pages) professional article, which includes a presentation of the application. Opportunity to appear in the publication of the dissertations by writing a 15-20 page excerpt from the dissertation. Opportunity to publish the diploma thesis for the project management community on the website of PMI Budapest Chapter
5. PROCEDURE FOR CONDUCTING THE TENDER:
5.1 TENDER DOCUMENTATION
You can apply by submitting the following documents together:
- a document equivalent to a dissertation or diploma thesis in PDF format;
- a one-page abstract of a dissertation or diploma thesis (if the dissertation does not contain such a summary);
- completed application form;
- Optionally, the consultant's recommendation or reviews can be attached.
5.2 EVALUATION OF THE APPLICATION, CRITERIA FOR THE EVALUATION
Assessment is done separately in Ba / BSc and Ma / MSc categories. The works will be judged by the experts of PMI Budapest Hungarian Section, HTE, and IT Services Hungary Kft. And Citibank under the leadership of the President delegated by PMI Budapest, Hungarian Section according to the following criteria:
- the degree of relevance of the project management
- the topic and purpose of the dissertation
- application of theoretical and literary knowledge
- data collection, analysis, conclusions, and recommendations
structure and shape
5.3. PROFIT AND ADVERTISING
The announcement of the results will take place at the Art of Projects conference to be held on November 5, 2020, at the PMI Budapest, Hungarian Section, in the presence of the project management community.
If you have any further questions, please contact us at the following e-mail address:
We wish you a successful application!