Lunch&Learn: A Project Team’s Performance is the Key to Greater Project Success
Project Team Performance will make the Biggest Difference to future Project Success – join Peter Taylor (The Lazy Project Manager) and Bentzy Goldman (CEO Founder of Perflo) to learn more about how your project teams can deliver greater success for your projects.
Join Peter Taylor (The Lazy Project Manager) and Bentzy Goldman (CEO Founder of Perflo) to learn more about how your project teams can deliver greater success for your projects.
With the rise in the project-based economy and the remote working landscape, then the demands on project teams to align and be hyper-productive will only rise!
This presentation will explore the pressure points on project managers in this new normal, and offer some critical guidance on building, maintaining and being a successful team leader of a dynamic, collaborative virtual team
Most teams manage projects using some kind of project management software. They create a robust plan, identify teams, conduct daily stand ups to discuss how the work is going and usually do some kind of analysis when the project is over. All that is focused on the work but not on the team, how aligned it is, how smoothly it is operating, etc.
To achieve real success then we need to think differently because project teams are ‘different’!
Bring your questions as there will be time for Q&A.
Perflo to the rescue:
- Perflo seamlessly syncs with your team’s project plans from their existing project tools, so, plans get automatically populated. No having to re-enter data.
- Project leadership outlines what the team will be measured on. These success criteria can be created by the project lead or selected from the Perflo library.
- Throughout the project lifecycle, project leads, team members and key stakeholders provide quick and easy feedback delivered automatically through your teams existing IM tools like Slack or Microsoft Teams...so they do not have to sign into ‘yet another app’.
- This feedback gives project leads (and other stakeholders) real-time insights on project team performance and where the team might be mis-aligned. When success criteria are not being met, team leads get practical suggestions on how to improve performance during the project. This early-stage prevention can make all the difference in a project’s success.
- Other stakeholders, like business leaders, your PMO or Portfolio leads, and HR can see analytics across all company projects which allow identification of performance trends and issues that might need company-wide attention.
- Perflo takes 5 minutes to get up and running and does not require any major implementation as it plugs in with tools project teams already use.
Our presenters will be:
Speaker, Consultant, Trainer and Coach, Peter is the author of the number 1 bestselling project management book ‘The Lazy Project Manager’, along with many other books on Project Management, PMO development, Executive Sponsorship, Transformation Leadership, and Speaking Skills.
He has built and led some of the largest PMOs in the world with organisations such as Siemens, IBM, and Kronos. In 2020 he was awarded the PMO Global Alliance ‘PMO Influencer of the Year Award’.
He has also delivered over 450 lectures around the world in over 25 countries and has been described as ‘perhaps the most entertaining and inspiring speaker in the project management world today’.
Bentzy is the founder of Perflo, an innovative start-up that helps project teams and their organizations to measure and increase performance through the use of cutting-edge research and technology.
He is extremely passionate about all things ‘future of work’ and dreams of a world where Monday mornings are looked forward to, not resented.
Project Team Performance Analytics. The new way to measure performance and increase alignment in your project-based teams.
Learn more about Perflo: www.perflo.co
It is a PMI PDU eligible online event, hosted by PMI Budapest, Hungarian Chapter in cooperation with Peter Taylor and Bentzy Goldman.
Let's meet on April 12, 2021. 17:00 - 18:00 CET.
Cancellations must be received by 5:00 pm, 5 business days before the event and must be sent in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. There will be a 20% administration fee charged for cancellations, subtracted from the refund. Cancellation/refund requests will not be accepted less than 5 business days before the event. However, substitutions are welcome. Please let us know by 12:00 noon the day before the event of the person you wish to substitute by emailing email@example.com.
Photography & Filming: Photographs, audio, and video are sometimes captured during PMI Budapest, Hungarian Chapter events. By registering, attendees hereby grant PMI Budapest, Hungarian Chapter and its representatives permission to photograph and/or record them at events, and distribute (both now and in the future) the attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes of such events and activities.