Art of Projects Conference 2020: The Project Economy: The Transformative Project Manager from idea to reality
Project Management Institute (PMI) Budapest, Hungarian Chapter will open the Registration on September 28, 2020. for their Annual Virtual „Art of Projects,” Conference held on November 5, 2020. on the International Project Management Day
The PMI Budapest, Hungarian Chapter, working within the confines of the current pandemic situation, is holding their annual professional conference virtually, featuring it as the 2020 Virtual Art of Projects Conference.
Building upon the theme of "Art of Projects Conference 2020: The Project Economy: The Transformative Project Manager from idea to reality" the chapter has brought together multiple presenters, known for their expertise in the Project Management field.
Planned speakers are:
- Dr. György Bőgel, Moderator of the Day
- Otema Yirenkyi , PMI Vice President of Global Engagement
- Olivier Lazar, Msc., MBA, PfMP, PgMP, PMP, PBA, RMP, SP, ACP Acting Vice President for Strategic Alliances at Project Management Institute
- Dr. Agata Czopek, PhD, PMP - Capability Development, Lausanne, Canton of Vaud, Switzerland
- Beth Ouellette, Disciplined Agilist with Portfolio, Program, Project, and Data Management expertise as an Executive, Professional Speaker and Facilitator, Mentor, Coach, and Educator
- Greta Blash, PgMP, PMP, PBA, ACP, CDAP, CDAI Founder Facilitated Methods, LinkedIn Author, Trainer, Experienced Program and Project Manager and Business Analyst, San Marcos, California, United States
- Dr. Michaela Musilova, is an astrobiologist and the Director for HI-SEAS missions, as part of the International MoonBase Alliance. She is also a visiting professor at FEI STU,vice-chair of SOSA and Adjunct Faculty for ISU's SSP and MSS programs.
- Attila Sághi Deputy Chief Technical Officer, Városliget Zrt.
PMI Crenedtial Holders can earn up to 6 PDUs by attending the half-day-long event with sessions on the latest trends, tools, and innovative project management techniques. A variety of topics will be discussed among them: Disciplined Agile (DA), Risk Management, and Team Building. All sessions will be live-streaming and on-demand so that attendees can re-visit the sessions for thirty-days following the event.
- Normal registration fee: 29.000 HUF+VAT / person (82 EUR+VAT / person)
- Discounted fee: 26.000 HUF+VAT / person (73 EUR+VAT / person) for
- Group cat. 1 (at least 3 participants from one company/institution)
- PMI members globally
- Exclusive registration fee: 23.000 HUF+VAT / person (65 EUR+VAT / person) for:
- PMI Budapest, Hungarian Chapter members
- PMI Chapter members from supporting European chapters
- PMSZ – Hungarian Project Management Association Members
- Group cat. 2 (at least 6 participants from one company/institution)
Following the Art of Projects Conference on November 6, 2020. The PMI Budapest, Hungarian Chapter will organize a half-day-long Project Management Masterclass led by Dr. Agata Czopek, PhD, PMP - Capability Development, Lausanne, Canton of Vaud, Switzerland.
A rendezvényre már nem lehet regisztrálni