August "Lunch and Learn webinar": Common Project Problems
August "Lunch and Learn webinar": Common Project Problems - Spotting showstoppers before they stop the show!
All Projects Have Problems!
- Recognize that problems exist.
- Not all problems require immediate action.
- Some don’t require any action at all, just careful monitoring.
- Large and/or urgent problems require immediate attention, effective action, and a bottle of Advil.
- Large problems often have multiple owners and involve several resources or large sums of money and can jeopardize budget, specification, resources, and scheduling. They also take a lot of time to resolve.
- Small and/or non-urgent problems often take care of themselves as the project moves forward.
- Small problems often can be solved quickly and with minimal resources. Non-urgent problems can be deferred until later without impact to the project, the client, or the company.
- Safety problems must be addressed immediately to avoid death, destruction, and lawsuits.
- Most problems are predictable!
Laszlo J. Kremmer, PMP
Cancellations must be received by 5:00 pm, 5 business days before the event and must be sent in writing by email to email@example.com. There will be a 20% administration fee charged for cancellations, subtracted from the refund. Cancellation/refund requests will not be accepted less than 5 business days before the event. However, substitutions are welcome. Please let us know by 12:00 noon the day before the event of the person you wish to substitute by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photography & Filming: Photographs, audio, and video are sometimes captured during PMI Toronto events. By registering, attendees hereby grant PMI Toronto and its representatives permission to photograph and/or record them at events, and distribute (both now and in the future) the attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes of such events and activities.
A rendezvényre már nem lehet regisztrálni