Light Up 360 - May 6, 2021
Light Up 360 is going online! Taking place on Thursday, 6th May 2021, this two-hour event will bring together project management professionals from the PMI Chapters of Northern Italy, Croatia, Austria, Slovenia and Hungary, providing the attendees with a perfect opportunity to share knowledge and best practices, exchange ideas, and, hopefully, have fun in the process. This is going to be the 7th Edition and the first time organized by PMI Budapest, Hungarian Chapter.
Featuring a competition of 360-second presentations in English language, presented by various project management practitioners within the PMI community, this year’s Light Up 360 stays true to its original format. The attendees will have a chance to vote for their favourite presentation, and the winners are going to be revealed at the award ceremony shortly after – the three best presentations will also receive an attractive award from our sponsors.
All attendees will earn 2 PDU points, while the speakers will be able to earn 5 PDUs.
In short, this is what you can expect from the event:
- Up to 5 PDU points (2 for attending, and 3 additional for speakers)
- Learn how to master the art of communication and connect better with your audience
- An opportunity to expand or share practical knowledge, experiences, and best practices
- Project management skill development and inter-cultural collaboration
- A chance to develop your online presentation skills
- Online networking opportunities with project management professionals from Northern Italy, Croatia, Austria, Slovenia, and Hungary
- 14:00 - 14:05: Welcome and Opening by Laszlo J. Kremmer MBA, CLC, PMP – Chapter President - PMI Budapest, Hungarian Chapter
- 14:05 - 14:15: Paolo Birsa: Introduction of Light Up 360 conference initiative PMI Northern Italy Chapter
- 14:15 - 14:35: Willy Benko: The fish was good – Opening Keynote Presentation
- 14:35 - 14:48: Claudia Oberdorffer-Hirtzy: The day the earth stood still (6 min presentation + 6 min Q&A) PMI Austria Chapter
- 14:48 - 15:00: Niksa Pivac: Humanitarian initiative in a shape of fast-track project (6 min presentation + 6 min Q&A) PMI Zagreb, Croatia Chapter
- 15:00 - 15:20: Peter Taylor “The Lazy Project Manager”: AI and the impact on Project Management – Keynote Presentation
- 15:20 - 15:30: Coffee break
- 15:30 - 15:42: Dr. Tamás Kozák: Project management 4.0 (6 min presentation + 6 min Q&A) PMI Budapest, Hungarian Chapter
- 15:42 - 15:55: Dario Morandotti: AI is here to stay. (6 min presentation + 6 min Q&A) PMI Northern Italy Chapter
- 15:55 - 16:07: Alenka Slabe: Emotional intelligence (EQ) tools for successful projects (6 min presentation + 6 min Q&A) PMI Slovenia, Ljubljana Chapter
- 16:07 - 16:15: Winner announcement, closing by Laszlo J. Kremmer MBA, CLC, PMP – Chapter President - PMI Budapest, Hungarian Chapter
Information for potential speakers:
- Project management professionals from all the chapters are welcome to apply
- Our speaker slots are very limited, so make sure to hurry up and send us your presentation idea to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Presentation needs to be 360 seconds long, as mentioned above
- Presentation subjects:
V1: How to motivate team members in COVID time?
V2: Emotional intelligence, coaching, leadership as tools in project management
V3: Artificial intelligence and the traditional project management
- Presentation subject should be related to project management, PM tools, PM methodologies, PM case studies, or anything similar that you would like to share with your fellow colleagues
- Self-promotion is not allowed
- If your presentation is selected, and you attend the event, you will receive 5 PDU points
- Applications close on 15th April 2021
Free of charge for all PMI members, this year’s Light Up is something you don’t want to miss. Join us online on Thursday, 6th May 2021 for an awesome day of learning, exchanging ideas, and sharing best practices.
Cancellations must be received by 5:00 pm, 5 business days before the event and must be sent in writing by email to email@example.com. There will be a 20% administration fee charged for cancellations, subtracted from the refund. Cancellation/refund requests will not be accepted less than 5 business days before the event. However, substitutions are welcome. Please let us know by 12:00 noon the day before the event of the person you wish to substitute by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photography & Filming: Photographs, audio, and video are sometimes captured during PMI Budapest, Hungarian Chapter events. By registering, attendees hereby grant PMI Budapest, Hungarian Chapter and its representatives permission to photograph and/or record them at events, and distribute (both now and in the future) the attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes of such events and activities.