PMI- Virtual Experience Series
New World. New Challenges. New Solutions.
PMI's third installment of the award-winning Virtual Experience Series.
Join Us Live in Your Time Zone
Choose your own adventure! Join us the way it works best for your schedule. Our 6-7 October event is virtual and will be broadcast live across regions to accommodate our global community. Enjoy live sessions during your work day, and watch the rest of our sessions on demand through 31 January 2022.
Learn, Explore and Celebrate
- Choose sessions from four learning tracks focusing on Power Skills, New Ways of Working, Business Acumen, and today’s Hot Topics!
- Hear big ideas and powerful messages from Mainstage speakers who are bringing the global community together.
- Visit the CareerHUB to gain professional tools that take your career to the next level, and search to apply for job openings.
- Explore the Exhibit Hall to learn more about products and solutions from our event sponsors and PMI affiliates.
- Network and connect with fellow changemakers in our various chats and lounge spaces.
- Celebrate the 2021 PMI Professional Awards with the winners and finalists, and explore this unique, immersive experience!
- Earn 25+ PDUs with Breakout and Mainstage sessions available with closed captioning in Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish.
Access these five theaters for content:
- Mainstage Theater for Featured Conversations
- Breakout Theater for content in four dedicated tracks
- Brand You Theater for career-boosting content
- Working Wellness Theater for tips and tools on maintaining work-life balance
- Bonus Theater for sponsored and PMI-affiliated content
All Access Pass: PMI Members - Free
More information here: https://na.eventscloud.com/website/26217/
Cancellations must be received by 5:00 pm, 5 business days before the event and must be sent in writing by email to email@example.com. There will be a 20% administration fee charged for cancellations, subtracted from the refund. Cancellation/refund requests will not be accepted less than 5 business days before the event. However, substitutions are welcome. Please let us know by 12:00 noon the day before the event of the person you wish to substitute by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photography & Filming: Photographs, audio, and video are sometimes captured during PMI Budapest, Hungarian Chapter events. By registering, attendees hereby grant PMI Budapest, Hungarian Chapter and its representatives permission to photograph and/or record them at events, and distribute (both now and in the future) the attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes of such events and activities.
It is no longer possible to register for this event