International Training Center for Bankers Ltd.
TRAINING & CONSULTING
ITCB IS THE LEADING BANK CONSULTANCY AND TRAINING COMPANY IN HUNGARY.
The International Training Center for Bankers Ltd. (Bankárképző) was established in late 1988.
We are proud to be the leading bank consultancy and training company in Hungary. Clients of ITCB are from Hungarian banks and financial institutions, business and insurance companies as well as from various governmental authorities. Tasks of ITCB have been accomplished by a strongly committed and highly qualified staff. Our employees, specialists and trainers provide a wide range of economic expertise.
WHAT ARE THE MAIN FEATURES OF ITCB?
The first and most important one is that we do not offer ready-made solutions for our clients but provide unique answers to the questions and recommendations for solving problems raised by the partners. Second – equally important – is the immense network of people and the body of knowledge that we have developed mainly through training. We are proud to state that only a few organisations are embedded in the financial sector in Hungary with such a vast array of academic and practical knowledge.
WE DESIGN AND OFFER TRAININGS FOR BANKERS AND EMPLOYEES IN THE FINANCIAL SERVICES SECTOR, RESEARCH AND BANKING OPERATIONS.
In the last three decades, ITCB has had more than 100,000 students from Hungary and abroad. Our educational profile consists of accredited degree and certificate programs and short professional courses both online and classroom. Clients of ITCB are mainly banks and financial institutions, business companies, insurance companies and various governmental authorities. ITCB regularly develops programmes responding to specific problems and requirements of individual companies. Therefore, a close cooperation with several companies to develop and implement their in-house training programmes is of utmost importance.
DEGREE AND CERTIFICATE PROGRAMS
- Bank Management Program (BADI) is a two-year postgraduate financial and banking training programme operated in association with the Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Certified European Financial Analyst (CEFA) is a 3-semester programme operated in association with the Hungarian Association of Capital Market Professionals. It is an internationally accredited programme built on the curriculum of the European Federation for Financial Analysts Societies (EFFAS).
- European Financial Planner (EFP) and European Financial Advisor (EFA) Programmes are parts of the complex financial planner programme accredited by the European Financial Planning Association (EFPA).
- Assets, Fund, Portfolio (VAP) is a one-semester fund manager training programme.
- Certificate in Banking Programme for Bank Officers (FEBI) is an advanced distance learning programme.
- European Foundation Certificate in Banking is a programme for students studying towards a European banking certificate issued by the European Banking Training Network (EBTN).
- EU Affairs: Structural Funds,TreasuryCohesion Funds, Financial • Bank controllingimplementationand control• Risk based internal control and audit
- Bank managementCompliance
- Banking Simulation (FinSim)Financial markets, MiFID II
- Credit risk management, ICAAPStock Analyses
- Operational risk managementIFRS9ECL Modelling
- SME Financing
ITCB offers complex training systems tailored to the specific needs of financial institution.
INNOVATIVE E -LEARNING
OUR E-LEARNING SOLUTIONS DELIVER A MODERN LEARNING EXPERIENCE BY USING ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY.
Our MCD certification program in collaboration with Moody's Analytics and Budapest Institute of Banking is designed to elevate the consultative skills of lending professionals and help them become responsible advisers to their customers, meanwhile with personalized learning the workload is minimized for those who already possess the required skills. We also offer MiFID II Training Programme for Investment Advisers.
AS A CONSULTING FIRM IN THE FINANCIAL SERVICES SECTOR, WE ARE
SPECIALIZED IN TAILORMADE BUSINESS AND RISK MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS.
ITCB is the leading bank consulting company in Hungary offering specific business and risk management solutions for its clients. As a result of our close cooperation with our clients, we can offer them customised solutions. The key to our long-lasting success has always been the unique combination of theoretical knowledge and practical experience.
Risk management and capital regulations (Basel III, CRD and CRR) are our key competences. ITCB has started Basel II-related training and consultancy work in 1999 and has kept track of the ever-changing regulatory proposals since then. We worked on several Risk Management projects with a number of Hungarian and regional banks.
Professional support for project management (overall due diligence, support in decision making, project management)
- GAP analysis: mismatches between the regulatory requirements and the practices of the given institution
- Developing and validating scoring/rating systems, parameter estimation models (PD, LGD, EAD, CF)
- Developing operational risk management systems (support in loss data collection, developing risk management procedures and AMAmodelling methodology)
- ICAAP methodologies
- IRB application packages
- IFRS9 ECL modelling and validation
- Redesigning internal procedures, developing risk management reporting systems
- AI and Big Data Modelling
ON THE BASIS OF OUR EXPERIENCE IN BUSINESS TRAINING, OUR ASSOCIATES’ PERSONAL SKILLS AND OUR STABLE PARTNERSHIP CONTACTS, WE HAVE SET UP AN EXCEPTIONAL INSTITUTION-NEUTRAL NETWORK.
We have a key role in redesigning business strategies by preparing benchmark analyses, background studies and developing strategic recommendations. In the field of strategic and specialized bank consultancy, ITCB offers the following services:
- design and set-up of complex training systems (including training of future trainers)
- development of corporate strategies
- evaluation of business plans and projects, profitability calculations
- modernisation of financial management
- market analysis, feasibility studies