Light up 360
Light Up 360 is going online! Taking place on Thursday, 6th May 2021, this two-hour event will bring together project management professionals from the PMI Chapters of Northern Italy, Croatia, Austria, Slovenia and Hungary, providing the attendees with a perfect opportunity to share knowledge and best practices, exchange ideas, and, hopefully, have fun in the process. This is going to be the 7th Edition and the first time organized by PMI Budapest, Hungarian Chapter.
Featuring a competition of 360-second presentations in English language, presented by various project management practitioners within the PMI community, this year’s Light Up 360 stays true to its original format. The attendees will have a chance to vote for their favourite presentation, and the winners are going to be revealed at the award ceremony shortly after – the three best presentations will also receive an attractive award from our sponsors.
All attendees will earn 2 PDU points, while the speakers will be able to earn 4.
In short, this is what you can expect from the event:
- Up to 5 PDU points (2 for attending, and 3 additional for speakers)
- Learn how to master the art of communication and connect better with your audience
- An opportunity to expand or share practical knowledge, experiences, and best practices
- Project management skill development and inter-cultural collaboration
- A chance to develop your online presentation skills
- Online networking opportunities with project management professionals from Northern Italy, Croatia, Austria, Slovenia and Hungary
- 14:00 - 14:15: Welcome
- 14:10 - 14:30: “AI and the impact on Project Management by Peter Taylor
- 14:30 - 15:07: Speakers - 3 presentations
- 15:07 - 15:17: Coffee break
- 15:17 - 15:42: Speakers - 2 presentations
- 15:42 - 15:52: Winner announcement
Information for potential speakers:
- Project management professionals from all the chapters are welcome to apply
- Our speaker slots are very limited, so make sure to hurry up and send us your presentation idea to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Presentation needs to be 360 seconds long, as mentioned above
- Presentation subjects:
V1: How to motivate team members in COVID time?
V2: Emotional intelligence, coaching, leadership as tools in project management
V3: Artificial intelligence and the traditional project management
- Presentation subject should be related to project management, PM tools, PM methodologies, PM case studies, or anything similar that you would like to share with your fellow colleagues
- Self-promotion is not allowed
- If your presentation is selected, and you attend the event, you will receive 5 PDU points
- Applications close on 15th April 2021
Free of charge for all PMI members, this year’s Light Up is something you don’t want to miss. Join us online on Thursday, 6th May 2021 for an awesome day of learning, exchanging ideas, and sharing best practices.