9th Art of Projects English-speaking, International Project Management Conference
Looking for insights and inspiration? Join PMI Budapest, Hungarian Chapter’s 9th „Art of Projects” Conference on November 4, 2021.The PMI Budapest, Hungarian Chapter, working within the confines of the current pandemic situation, is holding their annual professional conference virtually. Building upon the theme of „Empowering people to make ideas a reality” our PMI Chapter has brought together multiple presenters, known for their expertise in the Project Management field. All sessions will be live-streaming and on-demand so that attendees can re-visit the sessions for thirty-days following the event.
- 09:00 – 09:10 Prof. György Bőgel, PhD. & László J. Kremmer, MBA, CLC, PMP® Welcome - program introduction
- 09:10 – 09:25 Dr. Máté Kertész, MBA, PMP® PMI Budapest “Project Management Thesis of the Year Award Ceremony”
- 09:25 – 09:45 Ashwini Bakshi, MBA, CPCC PMI Keynote Presentation
- 09:45 – 10:05 Lysa Morrison, MBA Mastering Motivation - The keys to unlock improved performance
- 10:05 – 10:15 Q&A Section - Ashwini Bakshi, MBA, CPCC Lysa Morrison, MBA
- 10:15 – 10:30 Coffee Break
- 10:30 – 10:45 Dr. Máté Kertész, MBA, PMP® PMI Budapest “Young Project Management Professional of the Year Award Ceremony”
- 10:45 – 11:05 Rokas Samuolis, MSc, PMP® Hybrid project management
- 11:05 – 11:25 Willy Benko, BA, Economic You haven't taught until the child has learned
- 11:25 – 11:35 Q&A Section - Rokas Samuolis, MSc, PMP® Willy Benko, BA, Economic
- 11:35 – 12:45 Lunch break
- 12:45 – 13:05 Dr. Zoltán Buzády Flow with serious game
- 13:05 – 13:10 Q&A Section - Dr. Zoltán Buzády
- 13:10 – 13:25 Dr. Máté Kertész, MBA, PMP® PMI Budapest “Eric Jenett Project Management Excellence Award Ceremony”
- 13:25 – 13:45 Michael Frenette, PMP®, SMC, SCT, ITIL PMO case study
- 13:45 – 14:05 Dawn Mahan, BSc, PMP® Design Thinking: Next Level Innovation, Problem-Solving & Collaboration for Project People
- 14:05 – 14:15 Q&A Section - Michael Frenette, PMP®, SMC, SCT, ITIL Dawn Mahan, BSc, PMP®
- 14:15 – 14:30 Coffee Break
- 14:30 – 14:50 László A. Rétfalvi, MSc Successful Project Managers have Mastered Key Skills and ...So Can You!
- 14:50 – 15:10 Bruce Gay, MA, PMP® Advancing your career to Program Management
- 15:10 – 15:20 Q&A Section - László A. Rétfalvi, MSc Bruce Gay, MA, PMP®
- 15:20 – 15:40 Dávid Szántó, MSc FINA World Championships - Budapest 2017
- 15:40 – 15:45 Q&A Section – Dávid Szántó, MSc
- 15:45 – 16:00 Viktor Horváth, MSc, PMP® & László J. Kremmer, MBA, CLC, PMP® Conference closing, present draw
Cancellations must be received by 5:00 pm, 5 business days before the event and must be sent in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. There will be a 20% administration fee charged for cancellations, subtracted from the refund. Cancellation/refund requests will not be accepted less than 5 business days before the event. However, substitutions are welcome. Please let us know by 12:00 noon the day before the event of the person you wish to substitute by emailing email@example.com.
Photography & Filming: Photographs, audio, and video are sometimes captured during PMI Budapest, Hungarian Chapter events. By registering, attendees hereby grant PMI Budapest, Hungarian Chapter and its representatives permission to photograph and/or record them at events, and distribute (both now and in the future) the attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes of such events and activities.
It is no longer possible to register for this event