This webinar is designed to help you better manage your interactions with project stakeholders and enhance your communications effectiveness on your projects. By exploring critical leadership and cross-functional team topics, you will gain a detailed understanding of.
- The journey of stakeholder engagement
- The role and competencies required to excel in building high performing teams
- How to build the relationships required for clear communications
- How to develop your emotional intelligence to support building effective stakeholder relationships
What You Will Learn After this one-hour session, you will be able to:
- Understand how to align and manage your stakeholder engagement efforts and investment
- Understand the stakeholder engagement life cycle phases and supporting activities to ensure a dynamic stakeholder register
- Structure, organize, plan, and manage the level of communications on an ongoing basis to respond to changing stakeholder roles and expectations in a given project lifecycle
- Articulate the role that managing conflict and building trust has in creating high performing teams capable of better stakeholder engagement
- Live Q&A included.
Facilitator: J. LeRoy Ward, PMP | PgMP | PfMP | CSM | CSPO
Executive Vice President for Enterprise Solutions
International Institute for Learning, Inc. (IIL)