Do you recognize yourself in this advertisement? Apply Now: Citi is just waiting for you!
Who we are? The HR Organization Program Management Office is the support function for the projects, programs and initiatives portfolio within Human Resources and involves tracking/reporting, assurance/quality control, information management, financial tracking, risk/issue tracking, change control, support and knowledge management/learning from experience.
As an HR PMO Senior Project Manager your primary responsibilities will be to manage the HR system enhancements and implementations of Citi internal HR applications. This person is tasked to oversee and coordinate all project team members to deliver the assigned tasks and to manage the project according to the Citi Project Management Guidelines. This role will be responsible for managing system projects for Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
HR PMO Senior Project Manager
What would you do as an HR PMO Senior Project Manager?
- Acquires and applies advanced knowledge of the business, its products and processes.
- Synthesizes analyses, identifies root causes and develops and recommends key work products.
- Provides insight to management on issues.
- Manages budgets on the medium to high range of project budgets.
- Monitors project execution to deliver incremental business value.
- Understands each project's critical path activities and proactively manages those to project's benefit.
- Collaborates on creative alternatives to project challenges; partners to drive adoption and challenge standards.
- Maintain relationships with Global Process Owners and other team members at all levels.
- Ability to maintain and distribute reports on a regular and Ad hoc nature.
- Identify and address risks and issues that may impact the successful completion of the system projects.
- Support and adhere to both regional and global procedures (change control, methodologies etc)
- Travel may be required and a willingness to work extended hours in order to coordinate with other HR regions.
Who can become an HR PMO Senior Project Manager?
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing large scale projects or programs
- Degree preferred
- Project Management Certificate is an advantage
- Prior experience and knowledge of the HR/Payroll Shared Services operations will be a strong advantage.
- Experience working with senior customers and strong stakeholders’ management skills will be essential for this role.
- Good knowledge and experience of operations management tools, methods and techniques.
- Knowledge and experience with Workday
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Demonstrated logical, analytical and diagnostic skills
- Ability to work in an environment where compliance with processes and procedures is of priority.
- Demonstrated multi tasking ability, effective time management, detailed documentation and organizational skills.
What will you get in return?
- The candidate will develop further result-driven leadership competencies, specifically in the area of project management, end-to-end process analysis and design, training organization
- Possibility to work in a diverse, multinational environment and get in touch with different cultures from all over the globe
- Various career opportunities to become a shared service professional by taking advantage of the over 20 products centralized in the Budapest site