PMI Budapest Hungarian Chapter’s
On 10th of November 2017 the very next day after the 5th Art of Projects Conference, PMI Budapest Hungarian Chapter will hold its forthcoming MasterClass.
MasterClass is a half-day long engaging and interactive workshop, which connects to the conference in terms of the following:
- the event’s topic aligns with one of the topics of the conference;
- MasterClass moderator is one of the key speakers of the conference.
This year Paul Hodgins will talk about Organizational Project Management (OPM). The class includes a case study about the way how Siemens implemented OPM on a global basis.
How many times has a strategic intention not delivered the expected benefits or anticipated outcomes? How many times have projects and programs became nose-dived and the reasons given were poor processes or management? How many times have poor processes or management been interpreted as a poor project or program manager? In reality projects and programs that don’t deliver are often lacking in appropriate governance or are disconnected from the business strategy.
Participants will learn about the following topics:
- What does ‘Organizational Project Management’ (OPM) mean and why is it important?
- What are your organisational goals and aspirations?
- Does the vision for the development of project and program management understandable?
MasterClass will take place at MOM Culture Palace. The venue starts at 9 am and ends at 1 pm (coffee break and lunch included).