MasterClass about Change Management
by Harley Lovegrove, Chairman of The Bayard Partnership, Change Management coach
Managing change in a project environment
(A sustainable change approach)
- Understand scope of change management and the role of the change manager
- Realize differences between a Project and a Change Managers' approach
- Discover structure, criteria of organizational readiness for changes
- Get a grip to build a change management and a communication strategy
- Learn to anticipate resistance and build engagement
- Free copy of The Change Management Handbook
The MasterClass will take place on 11th of November 2016 at MOM Cultural Center (Csörsz u.18., Budapest, H-1124).
You can download the invitation of the MasterClass here: MasterClass Invitation 2016 November
Fee and discounts:
MasterClass (November 11th, 2016):
- Fee: 99 900 HUF/person +VAT
• Special registration fee: 89 900 HUF/person
- For Early Birds - payment before 10th of October
- For Group Category 1.: At least three (3) participants (for any events) in one order from one company (one invoice)
• Exclusive Registration fee: 84 900 HUF/person
- For PMI Budapest Chapter’s members
- For Group Category 2.: At least six (6) participants (for any events) in one order from one company (one invoice)
Limited number of seats!
If you are interested please register here!
(Please read the registration and participation policies before filling in the registration form.)