Join an energetic and proactive project risk management team to deliver the MOL Group 2030 strategy. The role is planed within the Hungarian Investment organization, project preparation, and planning team. The organization is responsible for delivering CAPEX related projects in Hungary for 4 Programs (1) Refinery, (2) Logistics, (3) Surface Upstream and (4) Petrochemicals. Your role will be focusing to support project managers in these 4 programs to work closely with them to apply the risk management process for the aim of reducing risks from these highly strategic projects and to increase the chances of their success.
- Responsible for implementing risk management processes inside investment projects in areas of Refinery, Petrochemicals, Logistics. Proposing how risk management will be applied via the Risk Management Plan (RMP)
- Whenever applicable incorporate project risks in the schedule and budget calculation
- Identify, asses and analyze risks (both threats and opportunities) on structured, organized and facilitated meetings with the input of project team
- Support project teams in creating risk register for project proposals that goes to senior management of MOL Group.
- Provide cold-eye review on risk registers, proposing relevant risk based on common risk tool and project experience, and if there is an opportunity to improve the risk register
- Generate risk summary sheet to be used for reporting purposes
- Update risk register during the progress of the project by attending project weekly meetings and follow with the project team
- Follow up with the mitigation plans and action holders during the project
- Update the lessons learned whenever is applicable for the project
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- University degree in Engineering or Economics or any similar
- Experience in project management or financial risk management
- 3 years of experience of which 1-year relevant experience (preferably in energy, oil and gas industry)
- Multitasking: you will be acting as a team member of multiple projects and you might be reached for support from various type of teams and projects
- Driving license
- Fluency in English and native Hungarian
ADDITIONAL SKILLS ADVANTAGE
- Financial background and analytical skills
- Possible location: staying in Tiszauvaros
There is a significant potential of development, learning, creativity and dealing with massive sized projects.