Stress, complexity, and benefit
in projects environment
key topics of jubilant
PMI Budapest, Hungarian Chapter’s
Art of Projects Conference 2018
On 8th November 2018 project managers in Hungary will meet again at PMI Budapest Hungarian Chapter's 6th international conference called "Art of Projects". The event will take place at the wonderful Dome Hall of MOM Culture Palace.
Thanks to the numerous participants and sponsors, Art of Projects became a brand in the local project management community. Based on their support and positive feedbacks the conference found its eminent place among the project management events in Hungary.
What we offer:
- State-of-the-art project management topics by recognized keynote speakers from all around the world - without huge travel expenses for local participants / residents.
- New perspectives, ideas, skills and proven techniques from the speakers and bestselling authors.
Highlights of this year’s conference:
- How project managers can deal with stress and avoid burnout?
- How can a project manager be successful working with complex systems, stakeholders and processes?
- What is the key to benefits realization?
- What are the challenges in transformation projects in London in the transport sector?
- This year’s special guest is Salva Vita Foundation
- The unknown world of disabled people.
- the Project Manager of the Year award winner;
- the PM Diploma of the Year award winner.
Fee and discounts:
(payment after 10th of October)
|79.900 HUF + VAT|
Special registration fee
|71.900 HUF + VAT|
Exclusive Registration fee
|64.900 HUF + VAT|
|* Group Cat1:
At least three (3) participants in one
order from one company (one invoice).
|** Group Cat2:
At least six (6) participants in one order
from one company (one invoice).
You can register here.
You can find the invitation here.
Do not forget to put the date of the event in your calendar.
Check PMI Budapest Chapter’s web and Facebook/LinkedIn pages –
during the summer you can find more information on the topics and speakers.