The event’s topic is “Project lifecycle in Airport operations” where the participants will have the opportunity to have a glimpse in the rapidly changing aviation industry and its impact on airport operations. Our guest Martins Tamovics is a Manager at AviAlliance GmbH, the major shareholder of Budapest Airport.
We will focus on how aviation industry is rapidly changing and what kind of roles project management has to response those changes quickly and in the most effective way:
• How aviation industry has changed in the last 20 to 30 years?
• How different planes are being produced and operated and how airports must adapt to changes?
• What are the major project priorities at the airport?
• What are the key challenges a project manager face with during an airport construction project?
• What is the PM’s approach to manage several projects simultaneously?
• What is the most important part of a project (aviation industry / general)?
• In case of reduced project time, which part of the project PM should never skip or shorten?
Come and take part in the PMPub!
When: 27th February, from 18:00 (registration starts at 17:30)
Where: Szimpla Kert (new location), 1075 Budapest, Kazinczy utca 14. (1st floor – parlour room)