August 24 2020 at 09:00AM
The new PMI Budapest, Hungarian Chapter website, competes in the Website of the Year 2020 Competition
The new PMI Budapest, Hungarian Chapter website, competes in the "Website of the Year 2020" in the most prestigious online marketing communication competition, in Hungary, vote for us! The new website of PMI Budapest, Hungarian Chapter, after five months of hard work, was launched at https://pmi.hu on August 1, 2020, in both Hungarian and English.
- Our goal was to make our new website faster, easier to navigate, and user-friendly. At the same time, the site fully follows the renewed graphic appearance of our parent organization, PMI - www.pmi.org.
- Our new website will replace the previous page after seven years. Our organization is a non-profit professional association, so we did all the work exclusively with the involvement of volunteers.
- The new PMI Budapest, Hungarian Chapter website, competes in the "Website of the Year 2020" in Hungary's most prestigious online marketing communication competition, vote for us! All you have to do is "Vote for us!" click on the caption and cast your vote on our site.
- In the situation created by COVID-19, the project participants met exclusively virtually online. The first face-to-face meeting took place on the official website start announcement on August 12, 2020. The technology platform was provided by our Canadian partner MG2MEDIA.
- The special feature of the project is that an international team of volunteers also took part in the testing and the English-Hungarian translation. We worked not only with volunteers from Hungary, but also with American and Indian volunteers.
- As the largest non-profit international organization in the field of project management, it is important for us that our thought leadership, services, and information and news related to professional trends are easily available to our current and future members in Hungarian and English. Previously, this information was not available in Hungarian.
- Our main goal is to always provide timely and up-to-date information in the field of project management for the members of PMI Budapest, Hungarian Chapter, and our partners. Our goal with this new website is to provide our current members and visitors with easily accessible information about the services and events of PMI Budapest, Hungarian Section, and those interested can easily find the information they are looking for on our site.
- The new website will make it easier for those interested to see who we are, how we work, what events we organize, who our staff is, what we write about on our Blog, what PMI standards and certifications are available, and what is available in our Web Store. At the same time, the career pages were also included on the website, as well as the Project Management training offered by our partners.
- In addition to the new features, we also have an integrated social media connection to ur Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and Linkedin pages to make our news reach our members more easily and quickly.
We are constantly expanding and updating the content, so the professional news, announcements, and success stories of our members are also included in our Blog. You also have the option to sign up for our newsletter through the site. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the fantastic work done by our excellent volunteers who worked on the design of the website. We thank the work of MG2MEDIA of Canada, who proved to be an excellent partner as a web host, and we wholeheartedly recommend them to others.
Vote for us here: Click here!