Our client is multinational pharmaceutical company who has discovered and developed many innovative products for patients and consumers worldwide.
Their IT Hub in Prague is a center of excellence hub-location for global IT services. The center has already grown to over 100 associates, each of whom has deep technical knowledge. Most of the technologies in GIS are global, so we recruit individuals who can demonstrate both the expected technical skills and as importantly, the soft skills necessary to interact with all of their sites across the world, in keeping with their global diversity and inclusion agenda.
The company offers their associates significant training and career progression, a world class IT environment to work with, a collaborative culture underpinned by a competitive compensation structure, and an industry-leading development pipeline to support their purpose of caring and curing.
- Plan, direct and co-ordinate the operations of a business, division, department or operating unit
- Plan and maintain systems and procedures for operating efficiency
- Manage staff for optimum performance
- Manages one or more high-level, complex non-technical projects within the constraints of scope, quality, time, and cost, to deliver specified requirements. Projects may be strategic in nature
- Expertise in running medium to large scale projects; excellent understanding of project management processes and procedures
- Experience with project management and analyst methodologies and best practices
- Strong analytical skills; business process development best practices, change management; strong MS Project, MS Word, Visio, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel skills
- Understanding of systems for sharing and collaboration; excellent communication skills to work with cross-program resources excellent communication skills - including written and spoken English
- Proven experience managing complex multi-million dollar projects
- Fully at home in global matrixed environments
- Experienced in managing internal and external stakeholders
- Process experience essential
- Service Desk experience desirable
Responsibilities may include
- Resource allocation and all phases of development life cycle (ie feasibility study, requirements, analysis, ROI, business plan, design, testing, and implementation planning)
- Regularly interacts with management
- Coordinates and directs the activities of project team members
- May be responsible for cross-functional teams
- Ensures all project requirements and/or objectives are documented
- May obtain and manage external resources required for project completion